Skip to main content

100+ Feeling Alone Whatsapp Status in English

Alone Whats app Status : After Motivational Status & Friendship Status, Today We are Sharing TOP Feeling Alone Whats app Status with You. Here We are Sharing some Alone Status & Alone Quotes with Wise & Inspiring Quotations on Being Alone. These all Feeling Alone Whats app Status written by Famous Authors & Celebrities. We also have a Collection of Hurt Images Download & Whats app Status. We also have a Collection of Sad Status & Alone Whats app Status.
Alone Whatsapp Status

Alone Whatsapp Status

 1) I Restore Myself When I’ Alone.
2) Time To Be Strong, To Walk Alone.
3) I Am Tired Of Waiting For Nothing.
4) Some Walks You Have To Take Alone.
5) It’s Too Hard To Stay Alone In Life.
6) I Am Tired Of Falling In Love Alone.
7) Just Leave Me Alone. I Know What To Do. 
8) I’M Not Alone But I Am Lonely Without You.
9) I’M Not Alone. I Have My Imaginary Friends.
10) They Will Ignore You, Until They Need You.
               Alone Quotes 
1) Never Lose Your Hope, Even If You Are Alone.
2) I Am Not Alone, But I Am Lonely Without You.
3) I Care For Someone Who Doesn’t Care About Me.
4) You Aren’t Going To Leave Me Alone, Are You ?
5) I Just Need A Little Time Alone…To Recharge.
6) Being Alone Is More Painful Than Getting Hurt.
7) I Am Trying To Be Alone Without Feeling Lonely. 
8) I Love Listening To Lies When I Know The Truth.
9) I’M The Person Everyone Replaces After A While.
10) Being Alone Is More Painful Than Getting Hurt !
               Alone Whatsapp Status
1) I Wish I Could Ignore You, The Way You Ignore Me.
2) It’s So Lonely When You Don’t Even Know Yourself.
3) I Work Well With Others When They Leave Me Alone.
4) It’s Better To Be Alone Than To Be In Bad Company.
5) If You Want To Be Strong Learn How To Fight Alone.
6) Sometimes I Feel Like I Am Completely In The Dark. 
7) It’s So Lonely When You Don’t Even Know Yourself.
8) If You Want To Be Strong Learn How To Fight Alone.
9) Don’t Let Me Go Because I’M Tired Of Feeling Alone.
10) Sometimes The Biggest Smile Contains The Most Pain.
               Alone Whatsapp Status
1) I Promise To Never Let You Feel Alone In This World.
2) Sometimes, The Biggest Smile Contains The Most Pain.
3) Sometimes, I Think Too Much And Then Make Myself Sad.
4) Living Alone Makes It Harder To Find Someone To Blame.
5) I Never Feel Alone Because Loneliness Is Always With Me.
6) Hurt Me With Truth But Please Never Comfort With Lies.
7) Life Goes On : Who Can Not Be On Time – Remains Alone.
8) Sometimes It’s Better To Be Alone, Nobody Can Hurt You. 
9) I Am Like Being Single. I’M Always There When I Need Me.
10) Life Could Be Wonderful If People Would Leave You Alone.
        Alone Status for Whatsapp 
1) And Then I Think That May Be I Was Designed To Be Alone.
2) I Like To Be Alone. But I Would Rather Be Alone With You.
3) Don’t Be Scared To Walk Alone. Don’t Be Scared To Like It.
4) If You Speak Alone All The Times You Will Always Be Right.
5) If You Are Afraid Of Being Lonely. Don’t Try To Be Right.
6) Leave Our Boundaries Alone. Let Us Solve Our Own Problems.
7) It’s Better To Be Unhappy Alone Than Unhappy With Someone.
8) Living Alone Means Never Having To Close The Bathroom Door.
9) You Call It Being Alone. I Call It Enjoying My Own Company.
10) I’M That Fool Who Lied To Myself That You’ll Never Leave Me.
               Alone Whatsapp Status
1) A Meaningful Silence Is Always Better Than Meaningless Words.
2) Some People Change Your Life, Then Leave Without Explanation.
3) The Hardest Walk Is Walking Alone But Its Also The Strongest.
4) Lonely Is Not Being Alone, It’s The Feeling That No One Cares.
5) Loneliness Is When You Have Nobody To Say That You Are Lonely.
6) It Sucks To Be Alone, Even When There Are People All Around You.
7) Always Stand For What Is Right, Even If You Are Standing Alone. 
8) I Almost Hate Letting People In Life Because They Always Leave.
9) I Don’t Hate People, I Just Feel Better When They Aren’t Around.
10) Always Stand For What Is Right, Even If You Are Standing Alone.
                             Sad Alone Status
1) Standing Alone Is Better Than Standing With People Who Hurt You.
2) I’ve Been Alone For A While & I Have To Say, Its Going Very Well.
3) Loneliness Is Not Being Alone It’s The Feeling That No One Cares.
4) I Can Change My Status But I Can’t Change The Way I Feel About You.
5) I Miss You Since You Walked Away. I Miss You More And More Each Day.
6) When You’re Forces To Stand Alone, You Realize What You Have In You.
7) Sometimes You Have To Stand Alone To Prove That You Can Still Stand.
8) One Bad Relationship Could Make You Never Want To Fall In Love Again.
9) Never Let Your Feeling Get Too Deep, People Can Change At Any Moment.
10) Sometimes You Need To Run Away Just To See Who Will Follow You Alone.
                           Alone Status Quotes
1) A Promise Means Everything But Once It Is Broken, Sorry Mean Nothing.
2) Being Ignored By Someone Who Means The World To You Is Worst Feeling.
3) I Hate Being Alone. My Thoughts, My Feelings, My Minds Eats Me Alive.
4) Best Way To Not Get Your Heart Broken, Is Pretend You Don’t Have One.
5) I Walk This Lonely Road With The Only Person I Can Trust….My Shadow.
6) I’M Learning A Lot About Myself Being Alone, And Doing What I’M Doing.
7) May Be Being Alone Is Better Than Being With Someone Who Doesn’t Care.
8) Sometimes, The Biggest Battles You Need To Fight Are Against Yourself. 
9) If You Want To Go Fast – Go Alone. If You Want To Go Far – Go Together.
10) Sometimes I Wish Someone Out There Will Find Me. Till Then I Walk Alone.
                               Alone Whatsapp Status 
1) The Hardest Walk Is Walking Alone. But It Also Makes You The Strongest.
2) Walking With A Friend In Dark Is Better Than Walking Alone In The Light.
3) Its Better To Be Alone Than Being With Someone Who Makes You Feel Alone.
4) Its Takes Nothing To Join The Crowd. It Takes Everything To Stand Alone.
5) They Judge Me Before They Even Know Me. That’s Why I’M Better Off Alone.
6) Missing Someone And Not Being Able To See Them Is The Worst Feeling Ever. 
7) It’s Better To Walk Alone Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction.
8) The Most Terrible Poverty Is Loneliness, And The Feeling Of Being Unloved.
9) And Sometimes You Just Have To Forget About That Person Liked And Move On.
10) Loneliness & The Feeling Of Being Unwanted Is The Most Terrible Poversary.
                                  Alone Whatsapp Status 
1) Staying Alone With Your Thoughts Is Very Dangerous Thing….But Very Useful.
2) A Wrong Relationship Will Make You Feel More Alone Than When You Were Single.
3) Sometimes Life Is Too Hard To Be Alone And Sometimes Its Too Good To Be Alone.
4) Sometimes Life Is Too Hard To Be Alone And Sometimes Its Too Good To Be Alone.
5) We Enter The World Alone, We Leave The World Alone. So It’s Better To Be Alone. ( Alone Status for Whatsapp )
6) We Enter The World Alone, We Lave The World Alone. So It’s Better To Be Alone.
7) Sometimes The Person Who Tries To Keep Everyone Happy Is The Most Lonely Person.
8) A Bore Is Someone Who Deprives You Of Solitude Without Providing You With Company.
9) Being Alone Does Not Mean You Are Lonely & Being Lonely Does Not Mean You Are Alone.
10) Don’t Be Afraid To Stand For What You Believe In, Even If That Means To Stand Alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Cute Love Status for Whatsapp in English

Love Status for Whats app: After  Miss You Status  &  Attitude Status , Today We are Sharing TOP Love Status for Whats app & Love Quotes with You. Now Days Everyone Likes to Set New Love Status for Whats app Everyday. If You are Among them, Then We are providing Large Collection of & Love Status. Here We gives Large Collection of  Best Whats app Status . Love Status for Whatsapp   1) Do The Math. Me+You= Love. 2) You Are What I Need In My Life. 3) You Are Just Memory Of My Love. 4) I Love Things That Makes You Happy. 5) Love Has No Age No Limit & No Death. 6) I Pinky Promise I Will Love You Forever.  7) When Love Is Not Madness, It Is Not Love. 8) You Are The Light Of My Life. I Love You. 9) Love When You’Re Ready, Not You’Re Lonely. 10) The Good Things In Life Are Better With You.           Love Status for Whatsapp 1) You Are The Guy All My Love Quotes Are About. 2) If I Know What Is Love, It Is Because Of You. 3) Love Is Just Love,

100+ Hurt Status for Whatsapp in Englilsh

Hurt Status for Whats app  : After  Miss You Status  &  Alone Status , Today We are Sharing TOP Hurt Status for Whats app with You. Are You in Complicated Relationship ? If You want to Express Your Partner How Much You have been Hurt or How Much You are Lonely, Here We have a Collection of Famous  Hurt Status for Whats app , Hurt Whats app Status Quotes &  Getting Hurt Quotes . Hurt Status for Whats app is a perfect way of letting People know How much You have Hurt When You can’t tell something directly. You can use these Hurt Status for Whats app   or  Whats app Status   at that time. Hurt Status for Whatsapp 1) I Am Sorry For Felling Sorry. 2) True Love Has A Habit Of Coming. 3) It Hurts, But It’S Ok. I’M Used To It. 4) I Don’T Want Us To Be Strangers Again. 5) Think Before You Speak, Words Can Hurt. 6) Yes I Was In Love. But That Was Yesterday. 7) Broken Hearts Hurt More Than Broken Bones.  8) Love Is Not Free, The Price Is Your Heart. 9) My Heart Fina